As another year comes to an end …
We would like to take the opportunity to reflect on the year that was and all the achievements and lessons learnt along the way. Some of our highlights include:
- Working with some awesome clients such as the Department of Housing and Public Works, Department of Justice, Suncorp, Dominos, Motor Accident Insurance Commission, New Word Order, FutureWe and Juji but to name a few.
- Launch of our beloved 10 Minute Journal, both the old school hard copy and the AI enabled digital version.
- Successful delivery of our inaugural Going Ape S@!t online program.
- Monthly column in the Money Magazine.
- Presented at several conferences, including the financial services Synergy events across Australia.
- All the great stories from our community members throughout the year. (Chris Brettell, Michael Major, Mike Davis, Brooke Tranberg, Gerard Doyle, Emily Douglass, Melanie Wood, Naomi White, Brendan Forwood, Ale Wiecek, Clifford Morgan and Hayley Langsdorf)
Phew, no wonder we are all feeling a little depleted and in need of some down time! 🙂 So this month we will keep it short and sweet…
Our featured articles this month include:
- Thoughts on decision making from the awesomely talented human being, Hayley Langsdorf
- A thought provoking article on why you haven’t got your super sorted
- A guide to help you take a moment to reflect on the year and take those learnings into the year ahead
As always, please reach out if you have questions, feedback, or would like to get involved and thank you for your ongoing support, we are eternally grateful. On behalf of the team I would like to wish you all a very happy and safe holiday season and look forward to kicking goals in the new year!
Regards Roshelle and the Decida team
Year End Reflection
Accomplishments. Best memories.
Failures. Missed opportunities.
3 Game Changers
Unexpected events that shifted your priorities.
3 Things You Focused On
What you put most of your time into.
3 Things You Forgot
What you didn’t get around to.
What does this mean for your plans for next year?
You must log in to post a comment.