Feel confident with a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the service provided.
- Register now to get access to the customer portal contain tools and strategies to supercharge your decision making capability.
- Explore strategies for assessing and improving the decision making capability in your team.
- Optimise your organisational performance with a focus on transforming your culture and customer experience.
- Order your set of SWITCH cards for strategies to stay in your thrive state
10 Minute Journal
- eJournal $15
6 Week Challenge
Take a six week challenge to kick start your decisions now.Monthly
Stay for as long as you like with no lock in contracts.Annual
Save with an annual subscription.
Slade Decision Making Framework Team Assessment
- Have the team take the SDMF survey to discover what kind of decision making culture you have.
10 Minute Journal
We have all heard the benefits of journalling but if you are strapped for time or not quite sure where to start then the 10 Minute Journal is just right for you. The journal provides guiding questions and activities to help you reflect, collect your thoughts and create the mental space you need to get and stay in control. If you just can’t wait for the journal to arrive in the snail mail, a PDF file is available for download so you can print your own copy or load it up to your favourite tablet application to get started straight away.
DIGITAL COACHING FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- On demand access to your personal AI coach augmented by the accredited Decida coaching team
- Instant messaging chat in a platform you are already familiar with such as Messenger.
- Curated conversation where goals, actions and work in progress is captured for ease of reference.
Topic 1 – Analyse your current decision making capability to understand where you want to focus your energy, and what your goal is.
Topic 2 – Explore your decision making profile to understand how your Ape (reactive brain) impacts your ability to respond more effectively when you need to be in control.
Topic 3 – Explore different scenarios and strategies for more effectively managing your reactive state of mind when triggered emotionally, in addition to exploring ways to influence the reactive state in the people around you.
Topic 4 – Understand common cognitive biases and explore strategies for mitigating the negative impact of these on your decision making.
Topic 5 – Prioritise your personal values and the criteria for success in your universe, articulating your vision for your health, wealth and family that will act as anchors for values aligned decision making.
Topic 6 – Identify the various ways you can make your goal a reality, finding things you can do short and long term starting immediately.
SLADE DECISION MAKING FRAMEWORK TEAM ASSESSMENT
- Improve Culture, trust and insight
- Increase team productivity
- Build confidence and decision making skills
- Increase performance under pressure
- Avoid analysis paralysis
- Identify and removing cognitive bias and self limiting beliefs
Provide your details below and the product you are interested in and the team will be in touch as soon as possible.